No one wins anything by just barely beating a deadline. Admission counselors are much savvier to the applicant tendencies than you want to believe.
They can spot an application submitted as an after-thought.
They can spot a rushed application, with incomplete sections and abbreviated responses.
It's easy for counselors to differentiate a serious student from a carefree student who is just going through the motions.
Our students are serious. Our parents are equally serious. But when it comes to the college admission process, neither students nor parents have sufficient knowledge to see it through completely. That's where we come in.
We are your knowledge-base, your oversight committee, your comfort in knowing that this important phase of the college process is getting done right, and ahead of schedule.
We know it’s overwhelming and that's why it's often ignored. We’ve solved the hard part for you. Here are a few keys to winning the college application and scholarship game:
- Have a strategy and plan for winning acceptances and creating quality options.
- Make it your plan to connect in a meaningful way with the counselors.
- Plan to write a top-quality essay, effective for its purpose.
- Plan to submit completed applications; incomplete can be spotted at a moment’s notice.
- Understand the importance of "supplemental questions".
- Don’t just hit the “Submit” button, then hope, wait, and wish.
- Follow-up and follow-through to earn your desired outcomes.
Our precise guidance and oversight assure that you gain every advantage possible along the way. Those who follow our process win admission acceptances and larger financial awards to their preferred colleges.
Our College Admissions and Scholarship plan is designed to complete the entirety of the application process, including the evaluation of Financial Award Packages. We offer this complete service to you for a fee of $7,500.